Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Equipment quests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady-Gorgo
Admin
Lady-Gorgo

Equipment quests Empty
PostSubject: Equipment quests   Equipment quests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:18 am

Sat, 19.09.2009 - 11:52:45
clan message from:Gorgo (report)
clan message part (I)

Greetings Spartans ,
i want officially to announce that there will be 3 contests for 3 different equipment items ...
as you all know Spartans is a very strong bonded clan and our founder Chronis initiated us to this ...he was the first warrior who dared to rise his sword against farmers in order to protect every weak player who cant pay with real money for premium accounts and premium equipments !
few of us followed him and his believes through big wars against cruel enemies that in time they found out that even if we where not a big memberd clan ,we where a strong clan with strong believes and bonds and they didn’t believe even in their dreams that there could be a clan in that game to has such pashient !.....now after all these years they accepted the fact that we are not a casual clan … they respect our believes and they know very well that Spartans will never crouch to anyone !!!! Smile ....
I wanted to say all these to inform the youngest members of Sparta Phalanx and to welcome them
I also want to highlight one thing: Spartans are very strict to the one attack policy rule ….that is why I want you to raise your stats with patient avoiding quick up-leveling….
Me and Co master Kwant for example are at this levels for ages Razz… we could have easily reached by now the level of 80 or 100 but we wouldn’t be as strong as we are now to protect you and our selves from the enemy !!

Sat, 19.09.2009 - 11:52:41
clan message from:Gorgo (report)
clan message part (II)

Now about the contest ….
We have 3 items to give
Master Kwant will give his Tanond helmet
Tanond
Strength +19
Defence +27
Strength +12%

sale price: 39.617 + 30
Resale value: 9.904
Requirements: character level 28

Admin Lukaria will give her Krekona sword
Krekona
Strength +40
Dexterity +20

sale price: 124.567
Resale value: 31.142
Requirements: character level 35

And me Gorgo will give my Norodia armor
Norodia
Strength +14
Defence +34
Defence +5%

sale price: 25.732 + 30
Resale value: 6.433
Requirements: character level 18

Please enlist yourselves by sending a message to me, Kwant and Lukaria if you want to participate to all 3 of them then you have to clear in your message for what contest are you interested
We shall wait your participations till next Thursday 24of September ….then me and Kwant will announce the quests and the dates that will take part ….. 
Your Master Gorgo
Back to top Go down
Mrnja
bitenoob

Equipment quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment quests   Equipment quests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:20 am

Participation for:
Norodia
Strength +14
Defence +34
Defence +5%

and maybe for Tanond.

thenks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebisco
bitenoob

Equipment quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment quests   Equipment quests Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 pm

wanna participate on:
Norodia
Strength +14
Defence +34
Defence +5%

i am near the level 18 so i need the armor.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Equipment quests Empty