Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SpYraL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpYraL
bitenoob
SpYraL

SpYraL Empty
PostSubject: SpYraL   SpYraL Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:13 pm

about me hmmm... im 17 yr old guy that spends way to much time on the computer/game-console. the games i play include bitefight, world of warcraft, call of duty, killzone 2, and my all time favorite- Final Fantasy. other then games im also a major anime freak although i only watch english dubbed manly because i hate to read subtitles well its not just subtitles i hate reading in general. my favorite anime would be eureka 7 even tho it has a girly ending, fallowing that my second fav would is gurren lagann just becuase it was feakin awsome. and dispite my love for games and anime i might not be as much of a geek as you may think i am, im allways going out to partys gettin drunk and gettin laid. i never thought i was very good with women, my approch is very perverted but it seems to work effectivly. and when it comes to school im sliding by easily because somehow i ended up in secial ed classed due to depression i had in middle school although im over it now. if you were going to put a lable on me it would be a loner, im a quite kid with just a few close friend but i have no enemies. hmm i guess i got rabbaling on and i dont feel like re reading it to make sure it all makes sence so bye.
Back to top Go down
baclawa
Hoplite^^
Hoplite^^
baclawa

SpYraL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpYraL   SpYraL Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:03 am

Hi brother Spartan!

I hope that you will at least read posts on this Forum pirat . How long do you play BF? Also, do you play just on this server, or maybe you have accounts on some other servers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.drugisvetskirat.org/forum/index.php
Penetralia13
Admin
Penetralia13

SpYraL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpYraL   SpYraL Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:13 pm

hey hey!welcome to the forum Smile keep it up!any help you need the elders are here to help ya Wink
Back to top Go down
https://spartanss5.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

SpYraL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpYraL   SpYraL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpYraL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan :: Tell us who you are-
Jump to: