Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The war against Blood Bond is over

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
baclawa
Hoplite^^
Hoplite^^
baclawa

The war against Blood Bond is over Empty
PostSubject: The war against Blood Bond is over   The war against Blood Bond is over Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Terrible war with Blood Bond is over. Result is:

Blood Bond [6.6.6]

The war against Blood Bond is over 10-20
Fighter: 14

vs.

Spartans _ Phalanx [Sparta*P]

The war against Blood Bond is over 1-19
Fighter: 5

Battle Report 07.07.2009 02:06:06

Clan Losing Fights
Blood Bond 454 6
Spartans _ Phalanx 1.132 2
Winner: Blood Bond

Blood Bond captured: 39.928 The war against Blood Bond is over Res2
Only 5 of us join the battle formation! That is shame for us if we aspire to became strongest clan on the server! We must change something very, very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drugisvetskirat.org/forum/index.php
Penetralia13
Admin
Penetralia13

PostSubject: Re: The war against Blood Bond is over   The war against Blood Bond is over Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am

Bad timing nodoby knew i was inactive and i came online to check my mails and i found gorgo who told me to join the clan formation...and far worse i thinki everybody is having them holidyas so at least we tried! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://spartanss5.forumotion.com
Mar-ah
bitenoob
Mar-ah

PostSubject: Re: The war against Blood Bond is over   The war against Blood Bond is over Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am

War was disaster for us.
It came from nowhere and we was not ready for it and hardly arrange our battle formation.

And 6.6.6. clan is too strong for us in clan wars.

Before go to next war we need to rearange out members becouse there are to many inactive players and we need few new strong high level players with new equipment to fight against clans like 6.6.6. and hope to win in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lady-Gorgo
Admin
Lady-Gorgo

PostSubject: Re: The war against Blood Bond is over   The war against Blood Bond is over Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm

that is why i want every old member of the council to take over some responsibilities ! i asked from Holyknight to become our Diplomacy person and he accepted Smile
now i need 1 or 2 WAR GENERALS to organize exercise wars and guide our members become stronger fighters and 1-2 persons to become our MEMBERSHIP OFFICERS to recruit new members and help phalanx to expand when some of the old members comes to the Elite
if anyone is interested please contact me ..

my plan is Sparta become a clan where everybody has responsibilities , and Elite clan be a clan of defenders and true fighters always active to participate to wars that i am willing to declare at the near future

please if you have any suggestions we may discuss it in that thread or open a new one at the Supreme council ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war against Blood Bond is over   The war against Blood Bond is over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The war against Blood Bond is over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: