Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punkeye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
punkeye
bitenoob

Punkeye Empty
PostSubject: Punkeye   Punkeye Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Hello people , I'm new to the clan so I decided to introduce myself.First of all I would say that I like Spartans very much and I'll hang in till the day I quit playing on server 5.

Now :

My name is Peter , I'm 19 years old , born in 1990 , in Romania , city of Cluj - Napoca.This is my only bitefight account since I deleted my romanian server account ( full of noobs and no one caring about rules ). Bitefight is the only game I play since I quit World of Warcraft no-lifer mode about a year ago. Another reason why I'm only playing bitefight is that I'm using Linux-based OS , this being the only solution to quit hardcore gaming and staying in front of the computer 12 hours a day.
Beside the game , I study Journalism , working 4-6 hours a day in this business. I'm the guitar player of a band called Mauser and I ussualy spend my time with my girlfriend , playing the guitar , working , reading and watching toooooo much movies.

That's all for now my fellow Spartans. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Penetralia13
Admin
Penetralia13

Punkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkeye   Punkeye Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:07 am

Hey there!and welcome to the clan!for any help you need we are always here to help you.Enjoy your stay at Spartans
Back to top Go down
https://spartanss5.forumotion.com
baclawa
Hoplite^^
Hoplite^^
baclawa

Punkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkeye   Punkeye Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:31 am

Welcome my brother! As Penetralia13 already said, enjoy your stay among us, Spartans. It seems to me that punkeye can be a very good account. Just keep robbing vampires and build skills on spartan way. For any kind of help just ask...
Back to top Go down
http://www.drugisvetskirat.org/forum/index.php
Sponsored content

Punkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punkeye   Punkeye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punkeye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan :: Tell us who you are-
Jump to: