Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING

Go down 
+2
Penetralia13
Leonidas.MMIX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonidas.MMIX
bitenoob

HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Empty
PostSubject: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 am

First off the response to those people not being there after having patiently awaited, day after day while the war was situated. THIS war was supposed to happen over a week ago, and NO ONE bothered to tell US there is a time limit to the time in which you can engage in the war, Most of us felt OK Staurday (Me personally here: I WORK 12 HOURS saturday) when I can get on I will engage as many as i can. THE response is as to IF you do not want to be here for Sparta then Just leave is completely off board as this "War" was a cluster fuck from the beginning. AND WE gain strength not from MOCK WARS with FRIENDLY VAMPIRE CLANS, we stand as the WEREWOLF CLAN SPARTA< we are losing members because of these type of posts and lack on Details, we have some young people who play but I am 35 years old and was very excited to engage the enemy to find out that after working all day then tending to a busted water heater in my home I AM ASKED TO LEAVE for non participation after looking forward to it all day. MOCK wars with Vampires SO THEY CAN GAUGE their STRENGTH AGAINST US and then make their move, FRIENDS IS FRIENDS but this is an RPG, and we are supposed to see VAMPS as characters of deceit. I backed off 2 of my Vamp friends from farming certain members of our clans, but they aren't friends in the normal sense but DIPLOMATIC LIAISONS if we are getting our asses kicked. Or cannot issue retribution because of level differential. THIS IS A SAD day my brothers and my harts bleeds for KWANT and the mantle he must put forward and correct this,
Back to top Go down
Penetralia13
Admin
Penetralia13

PostSubject: Re: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:38 am

1st of all your very point is unclear
2nd of all shit happens so the clan war had to be moved a week forward.
3rd of all admins were clear enough to state when the clan war was to occur and is not our fault that you didnt see that in your message inbox
4th we did not ask nobody to leave the clan if he is not loyal so your act of leaving the clan was completely your choice.
5th its just a game so chill a bit
6th here is your proof
Quote :
Thu, 23.04.2009 - 21:40:06 clan message from:Gorgo
i have eventually arranged the new declaration of war with 666 at Saturday 16:00 server time ...

Thu, 23.04.2009 - 21:25:44
message CountessBathory | Subject: (report)
Well most of the clan seem happy with that, if thats ok with you guys XD we will get there eventually..lol
answer

Thu, 23.04.2009 - 21:31:52
Message to CountessBathory | Subject:
ok then Saturday 16:00 server time

Thu, 23.04.2009 - 21:32:23
message CountessBathory | Subject: (report)
ok Smile Happy hunting Countess
answer
It was stated from Thu that the clan war would occur on Suturday 4 o clock
Back to top Go down
https://spartanss5.forumotion.com
Lady-Gorgo
Admin
Lady-Gorgo

PostSubject: Re: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Dear Leonidas
I have not yet understood the reason why you are mad.
1st of all I had informed you that from the time the war was declared everyone would had 8 hours to get involved in the war.
And then I would just set the battle formation so there is no need to be online all the time as I did waited 8 hours till the last player would join so I could place them in the map formation.

2nd of all you were in the war formation and to inform you that you were the 2nd in lead to the battle. I have not yet understand of what you accuse me of. Maybe you should calm down a bit and think what you are saying its just a game and through it I have managed with my behavior to gain the respect of many leaders of many great teams that are on the opposing vampire side.
If the members of the phalanx believe that I don’t inform you properly and with every detail then every time that this happens they are free to tell me there opinion. I ve got nothing to hide especially from my members. As for my age I m not a teenager I m a 34 year old school teacher that works 12 hours per day and I ve got free time only during the weekend.
That’s all and I m waiting for the opinion of all the Spartans if I have done something they don’t accept.
My respects
Gorgo

Leonidas.MMIX wrote:
First off the response to those people not being there after having patiently awaited, day after day while the war was situated. THIS war was supposed to happen over a week ago, and NO ONE bothered to tell US there is a time limit to the time in which you can engage in the war, Most of us felt OK Staurday (Me personally here: I WORK 12 HOURS saturday) when I can get on I will engage as many as i can. THE response is as to IF you do not want to be here for Sparta then Just leave is completely off board as this "War" was a cluster fuck from the beginning. AND WE gain strength not from MOCK WARS with FRIENDLY VAMPIRE CLANS, we stand as the WEREWOLF CLAN SPARTA< we are losing members because of these type of posts and lack on Details, we have some young people who play but I am 35 years old and was very excited to engage the enemy to find out that after working all day then tending to a busted water heater in my home I AM ASKED TO LEAVE for non participation after looking forward to it all day. MOCK wars with Vampires SO THEY CAN GAUGE their STRENGTH AGAINST US and then make their move, FRIENDS IS FRIENDS but this is an RPG, and we are supposed to see VAMPS as characters of deceit. I backed off 2 of my Vamp friends from farming certain members of our clans, but they aren't friends in the normal sense but DIPLOMATIC LIAISONS if we are getting our asses kicked. Or cannot issue retribution because of level differential. THIS IS A SAD day my brothers and my harts bleeds for KWANT and the mantle he must put forward and correct this,
Back to top Go down
baclawa
Hoplite^^
Hoplite^^
baclawa

PostSubject: Re: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Shocked Leonidas I do not understand what is the point of your post? Are you mad since we lost the war? Are you mad since we wage the war with the friendly Clan? Can you please explain your post?

I had yesterday also a lot of job to do, but somehow I manage to drop at home and join war formation. We had 8 hours (well, 7 in fact) to do that. And there was a lot of information about upcoming war! Only if you do not read Clan messages. But! As far as I can remember you came to Phalanx just for war. So you did know that there will be the war.

Also, you use the words like "diplomacy" and "mock war". I know what they mean, but can you, please, explain to me what did you mean to tell with these words?

Good hunting! Hail Sparta!
Back to top Go down
http://www.drugisvetskirat.org/forum/index.php
Kwant
bitenoob
Kwant

PostSubject: Re: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Hello all.

What is happening with you guys?
Let me first say some words about this or any clanwar. As you all may see, the clanwars are just about which party can bring most of high level players, always remember, in clanwars matters only the essence (resistance + level), so higher levels are always better in clanwars than a lower level with the similar range of stats.
In the 6.6.6 clan, almost ALL their players are over level 30, and all the spartans above that level are few, from all the clans we can only number 7-8. So, from the beginning we were on the wrong side here. But we are an united clan, and wanted to give spartans a taste of what a clanwar means.

It does not matter if we lost or won, this was an exercise, and just look over the war panel, we fought well, and our higher levels walked through them as they were cheese. So, we fought well with our meanings, and as far as I can see, WE ARE THE REAL WINNERS.

Heil Sparta.
Back to top Go down
pleistarchus
bitenoob

PostSubject: Re: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 am

The message I want to convey is brief and clear: Leonidas, come back! We need you!

A few misunderstandings cannot be a reason to abandon the whole Spartan cause and the great job you are doing as a true Spartan and the Master of Agoge. I am sure you are better than that. And taking everything that regards us so close to heart shows that you care about what we are doing here as a team. Come back and lead the clan!

As for the notorious war itself and the clan wars in general, I just do not understand why people get so emotional about this little thing which I see as pure entertainment and no big deal. It was the first clan war for me, too, but I can't say I was disappointed, because I did not view it as important. And I fully agree with what Kwant says here about it. I can add that in a REAL war - by real I mean a situation when we would take action against a vampire clan that would farm us - no one would stand a chance against the Spartans. And that is the most important thing to work for - to make sure that we can defend ourselves and our team mates in a really threatening situation.

Leonidas, I do not believe you want to make the Spartans weaker and more vulnerable if a really dangerous situation would arise by leaving us because of an insignificant piece of entertainment that did not work out (and was not supposed to work out!) quite the way you had assumed. We need you, come back!
Back to top Go down
Leonidas.MMIX
bitenoob

PostSubject: I WILL DIE SPARTAN NEVER LEFT JUST RETuRNED   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:52 am

MY Sister in blood Gorgo forgive my ANGER, perhaps I was allowing my anger for the fact that i could not get to your side and allowed my feelings to overrun me. My humble apologies. You are 34 and understand then the facts of life and all our commitments. Perhaps I should have Questioned more how it worked I had no Idea i needed to get to the Plate at bat in a sense (A BASEBALL TERM FOR YOU NON AMERICANS) I did not quit Sparta but felt since the war was over i was needed in the Agoge where I have been told I have been churning out some rather good lads, they deserve all the credit as they fight like mad dogs to get forward. WHEN I met Chronis all I ever wanted to be was a Spartan. His genius was to keep SSW up as an alternative for players going to Sparta who did not want to much militaristic play style, so I ran SSW. We wanted to consolidate our power, then Eridaal. First Sparta then SSW, we let him in and now hes pretending to be his own brother and says he is in the hospital (erindaal) . Gorgo you have been here a long time as well and carry a heavy Mantle I will do my best to assist you further. I honestly could not get into BF from my phone and had not gotten the forum confirm email.
Back to top Go down
baclawa
Hoplite^^
Hoplite^^
baclawa

PostSubject: Re: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:47 am

My dear sisters and brothers Spartans!
I'm glad that we solved this unpleasant misunderstanding on true, fraternal way. There's too much of enemies, and we do not need such a luxury to fight within the Clan.
Heil Sparta!
Back to top Go down
http://www.drugisvetskirat.org/forum/index.php
Penetralia13
Admin
Penetralia13

PostSubject: Re: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Matter is solver i see
*Locked*
Back to top Go down
https://spartanss5.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING   HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HORRIBLE POST, DISSAPOINTING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: