Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunting tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikebaker
bitenoob
mikebaker

hunting tips Empty
PostSubject: hunting tips   hunting tips Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:53 pm

only do 10 minute hunts at a time to get the best out of your manhunts, you get alot more when you do 10minutes

if you want to get alot of gold and upgrade your stats easy, do only attacking all the time but remember, only attack a person once a day, different people everytime, and when you do this, dont work or go on manhunts if so you dont raise your exp., doing this might take a little while but when you get your stats a little above your normal leveled people, it will get easier

and last, keep your dexterity level as high as you can, that counts as how many times you hit someone in a fight, the higher dexterity you have, the more hits you will get against the other player

plus make sure to keep your gold as low as possible when you are not hunting anybody

well that is all the main tips that i got for now, feel free to post any more that i might have forgotten

happy hunting to everybody
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bakerm23
Chronis
bitenoob

hunting tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting tips   hunting tips Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:23 am

mikebaker wrote:

and last, keep your dexterity level as high as you can, that counts as how many times you hit someone in a fight, the higher dexterity you have, the more hits you will get against the other player

Well my friend , this is not correct...dexterity only assures that your hit will penetrate your opponets armour.Charisma is the stat that allow you to do extra hits per round and it works like this....your charisma-opponets charisma=the chance you have to do an extra hit...for example...lets say that i am hitting someone with charisma 50 and i have charisma 75...then it goes like this...75-50=25...i have 25% chance to make a double hit...
Have in mind though , that high dexterity can reduce significally the damage that an enemy can do to you , and it increases the damage you do to your enemy.In simple words , dexterity , is a multiplier to your defence and force... Smile
Back to top Go down
mikebaker
bitenoob
mikebaker

hunting tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting tips   hunting tips Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:59 am

oooh, ok, i see what your talking about, i was always told that dexterity is how much you hit someone, well thank you chronis Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bakerm23
Sponsored content

hunting tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting tips   hunting tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunting tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spartans - Bitefight S5 Clan :: Tips-
Jump to: